Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best Use of Recycled Materials







okay -- no I wasn't having a Martha moment -- this unique qift item was donated to Santa Anonymous -- complete with the 3 blind moose merlot bottle .... and the wax drippings. It has become the newest chic decor item on 3rd Street -- however Sue and I decided on a new home for it -- becareful when opening your Xmas gifts it could show up under your tree!!!!






Diva M

















And yet another view of this lovely light source...







3 comments:

Green tea said...

Hey Diva..
I love finding someone from my home town..keep updating the latest gossip there..will ya.. :D

Susan said...

Hi Marie,
That is so clever! I just might appropriate that idea, if I ever come across a suitable candelabra at the thrift store...It would fit perfectly in my recycled decor. S

Marie said...

Well, cleaned up with nicer "jewels" , pretty candles and maybe a vase instead of a chipped wine bottle --- it's a hoot!

m