Monday, January 25, 2010

Blizzard Warnings

  So, please remind this Diva, why she lives in this part of the world.  This blizzard crap is getting really really old. 

  Actually, I was the only car on the road --- the $17.5 million road -- and they haven't plowed it yet .... drifts all over downtown.  I was told it was barricaded at McD's but it wasn't ..... so I'm home and whining ..... sorry.

  Thinking snowless thoughts.

M



yep, it was truly snowing ..... stole/borrowed/copied this picture from the free press this morning ... the ap picked it up too --- in the Mpls paper too.... but it pretty much sums up Monday ....

2 comments:

Green tea said...

You are getting it a lot worse then we are..very little snow up here.
But I do need some sunshine. :D

Marie said...

I don't think it snowed that much but dang the wind was fierce. Robyn made it home -- roads were okay but .... we're packing overnight kits and leaving them at the office -- if we have them we won't need them . . .