Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last of the Resolutions

11.  No sickness or disease.
12.  May thru November -- only 40 hours a week.  Ha!


  So as I'm typing, I'm swallowing antibiotic's -- another self diagnosed ear infection and leftover drugs from the last round.  I'm due in for more blood work -- so I'm going to visit with doctor too.  The cold is making me fall apart.
 
  It hasn't been above zero since NYEve Day.  I think the entire population of St. P is getting grumpy because of it.  Still haven't got my car windows down.  Even after it sat and ran for an hour on Monday night.  So. . . no Mickey D's today either.  (Yes, I could get out and go inside -- but why, the drive thru is so much more exciting.)

  Okay, enough of the whining -- the car is out warming up -- time to roll.

Diva

No comments: