Another trip to the doctor yesterday. Ear infection, same ear as last time. I whined and instead of the HUGE pills got liquids. I just can't swallow those whoppers --- and by the time I cut them up and chew them I'm gagging, so ...... bubble gum flavored antibiotics are in my fridge. Not sure it tastes any better but, it is a one shot swallow.
Kinda frightful looking/feeling out there this morning. I'm hoping the sidewalks blew clear with the wind...the "power" shovel is not going to start in this cold.
Marie
okay, I'm losing it (my mind) -- I really didn't think it was too bad -- at least the trek in was uneventful -- got my sidewalks plowed -- parking lot is done -- evidently the wind has picked and it's really ugly up on the prairie. so. . . I might get a snow day too.....
No comments:
Post a Comment