Saturday, May 14, 2011

flushing construction






so here is the chaos that turned the lawn into a giant litterbox for the barn cats.  yes, it's good to be us.  next on our upgrade list is the furnace.  it started making horrendous noises last night and the burner is a bit slow to kick in ---

   I had planned on Friday night being my crafty sewing obsession night but once I got down there I couldn't decide what to work on first.  It's a problem peeps.  So many projects so little time.  I shuffled the piles listened to the noisy furnace and opted for the end of the Twins game.  Tonight I promise to be better.

  I'm hauling the super stampers to a Stamping & Scrapping Show at the Mn State Fairgrounds tomorrow.  It will be a carload of women armed with cash and notebooks ready to load up on ideas !!  Should be a fun day.  Have camera will travel -- must take pictures for the scrapbook ya know!

M


No comments: