Thursday, May 12, 2011

let the flushing begin

   yes, cheesy, I know.  the new septic system is in and well, functioning.  what a flipping mess.  grassman took a lot of pride in the grass at our house and well a fairly large chunck of it is disrupted.  he took a lot of pictures and i downloaded them to the computer at home yesterday.  most of yesterday was spent picking out the rocks, leveling the black dirt and seeding parts of it (dad that is -- i was at work).  a new rock garden/yard art will be going in over some of the hardware ...

  a new baby arrived amid the office staff !!  tuesday night.  Cameron James -- 9lbs 6 ozs -- 22 inches -- haven't official met him yet -- can't wait !!  (maybe tonight!)

  so I think I'm going to follow stamping diva jean's suggestion about one night a week is devoted to the hobby/passion/obsession in life.  So Friday nights have just become my sewing night (until market season).  I've decided I lead a dull life when Friday night is sewing night! 

  grass is mowed (2nd time) -- thought before the rains came better get it done.  i think i found a kid to mow for me ... need to check on the $$$.  i'm too old to mow.

Diva

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congratulatins on the baby arrival. Babies are so wonderful and the cause of a lot of excitement.

Friday night sewing sounds exciting. Does that make me dull too?