I awoke to hail at 5:30 this morning. Yes, hail. Lots of hail. So our weird weather continues. Less than a week ago we had flurries (snow) and Saturday was fabulous, yesterday it rained (gently) and now hail.
On to better topics -- played with the new sewing machine (expensive toy) yesterday. Love parts of it and not sure on parts of it. A lot more plastic on it than I anticipated. Buttonholes, oh my, I can zip them buggers out in a flash -- I did buttonholes on 8 dresses in 15 minutes. Fancy stitches -- just starting to play with 'em.
Laundry and mothers day duties keep me busy all morning --- the next totally free day will be spent playing. I have 11 dresses cut out so.....
Have a great Monday!
M
3 comments:
The best way to learn about something new is to have a play. I'm sending you anything that needs a button hole from here on in....
11 dresses cut out? You will be the best dressed accountant/county commissioner in the state!
ah but I don't get to watch those cute calves romping in the pasture! actually, the dresses are for the flea market project and if they don't sell -- the silent auction for the relay for life ...it's the same pattern in 3 different sizes --- 2 - 3 & 4 ... just play with different trims and well, I end up with different dresses ---
Post a Comment