I dashed up to the patch after work on the ATV ... and got caught in a sudden squall. I was sitting here under a tree at Lee & Jeans, when I realized the tree wasn't the place to be. So I sped off to Ron and Nancy's where they met me at the door with a towel. Hummm. 15 minutes later it was sunny. Windy, but sunny.
Two of the brood hanging out on the deck. Harry Red must have been licking his chops when I snapped the picture. Isn't Edgar handsome!
I went back to the patch after supper and found (gasp) bugs. So I dusted all the squash and pumpkins. I also planted a flat of watermelon transplants. If it doesn't freeze for 3 months they might make it. They were cheep. It's worth a try.
handsome looking with their white bug dust aren't they. So as I type I hear more rain. ugh. Well, it will wash the dust down into the plant. Could be worse -- and maybe it didn't rain up there.
Wrong again been raining on and off most of the night -- so off to the big town to purchase more chemicials today -- I was hoping to avoid a trip anywhere.
Wrong again been raining on and off most of the night -- so off to the big town to purchase more chemicials today -- I was hoping to avoid a trip anywhere.
Edgar really doesn't like having his picture taken. It's the "look."
No comments:
Post a Comment