I spent 3 hours bending over pulling weeds and hoeing in the squash end of the patch last night. There is only so much bending an aging overweight diva should attempt in one night.
Needless to say - almost 2/3rds of the squash/pumpkins are done. The weeds are much healthier than anything else. Dad tilled it for me yesterday and noticed the lack of germination. Evidently the "selective hearing" hasn't heard my whining about the "lack of germination".... it's an elder issue.
I even managed to mow part of the office lawn, again, in the rain. Raining now and storms in the forecast. Will make the weeds pull easier (remember my mantra "the glass is always 1/2 full") --
After all, I had haircut and look and feel like a Diva should feel! (thanks Lori!). Enough rambling. Numbers to crunch, peeps to pay!
Happy Wednesday!
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment