Saturday, June 22, 2013

this week in this Diva's life

Joyce's Iris bloomed -- always pretty

big red arrived.

the headlights have chrome trim around them that look like eyelashes.  on a tractor?  will try to get a better shot someday.

the grass/brush eating end of it. works well


the weeds are rolling up and dying

amid the thunder, lightening and hail last night -- I found time to get a quilt ready to quilt so this morning I loaded it on the long arm and went to work ... more practice and it went well. 
 
2.5 more inches of rain, and yes, hail.  I came to work to sew and work so I haven't been up there yet.  Need to go west for a market meeting, so I'll stop in and check it out.  Looked pretty good last night.  Weeds should pull well with the rain.
 

1 comment:

cheap runescape gold said...

Great site уou have here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

buy rs gold
Diablo 3 Gold
buy aion money