okay the white shit (snow) and ice needs to melt and soon.
and the screaming cold -- argh .... I can't feel my toes anymore.
shoveling is a pain everywhere ...
slipping and sliding everywhere ...
I predict many full body falls (aka "crappie flops") today ....
no doubt a few bruises and broken bones too.
Argh ...
Spring?
M
and the screaming cold -- argh .... I can't feel my toes anymore.
shoveling is a pain everywhere ...
slipping and sliding everywhere ...
I predict many full body falls (aka "crappie flops") today ....
no doubt a few bruises and broken bones too.
Argh ...
Spring?
M

1 comment:
Crappie flops – you really had me laughing at that one.
Im sorry but I think you have quite a bit of snow to contend with yet ...Im not planning on handing the sun back until at least April.
Post a Comment