the office Amaryllis is blooming nicely -- a spot of color is always welcome.
So after the cleaning, wrapping and cooking on Christmas Eve, this Diva sewed -- I put the binding on this crib / throw project ...
Christmas Eve we were blessed with 5" of fluffy new snow -- it covered up the dingy snow nicely. See shovel middle upper of the picture. Must keep handy.
I tossed it over the stair railing and decided this made a nice shot too .. I was having trouble deciding which picture was the best. I think this throw is going to my little friend Cameron, he's learning his numbers and letters (and has outgrown his baby quilt) ...
The mid-week Christmas holiday really doesn't feel like a break -- now it's work work work for the next 4 months. (The excitement is not oozing from my words!) ...
1 comment:
Thursday was a public holiday here and so I took Friday off. Im enjoying the 5 day break!
Post a Comment