Sunday, December 1, 2013

saturday travels

 
So, yesterday was project day (sort of) ...
 
1.  the Bernina got delivered to the fix it shop ....
         if you are any where near Mankato stop in and check out the quilt hanging on the wall at Stelter's ... it is gorgeous.
 
2.  I went to JoAnn Fabric's ... where I bought NO fabric .... but I did get stuff.  Stood in line for 45 minutes to check out.
 
3.  I then went to Best Buy -- where I had pre ordered the iPad Air ... walked in and picked it up!  It was the fasted trek ever to Best Buy ....  Slick.   I spent 2 hours shopping on line to find the best deal .. they were almost $200 cheaper than the Apple store (and no waiting to receive it).  It's pretty cool.  Light and thin.  I will not drop this one 3 times in one day. 
         
4.  Office Max was next -- $400 in 3 small bags.  One small box was $375 and this was after the 20% off storewide/un-advertised sale. 
 
5.  Take out Chinese from HyVee -- they do it best! 
 
 
The pooch in the car was at Best Buy -- he was a hoot!
 
Got the iPad home and couldn't remember (find) the passwords for the wireless network so I couldn't set it up.  I HATE PASSWORDS. 
 
So I took a nap.
 
Finally went to work and accomplished a project or two (or three) .. thank you Redmen Club and your wireless internet....set up the iPad and recovered all my stuff from the iCloud backup.  Slick -- 30 minutes and I have a functioning iPad with all my unread (but purchased books). 
 
See holiday weekends should be stress free.
 
Today the marathon begins.
Off to work -- no more days off until May!!!!!
 
Marie
 
 

No comments: