we are not an island yet, but it's darn close -- what a freeking mess -- we are fairly lucky -- no major mudslides (yet) .. just a whole lot of water. I find it ironic that we are having a "100 year flood event" .. the 6th one in 10 years ... during a "flood mitigation project" ... we'll be dealing with road construction into winter ....
since it seems to rain 24/7 ... and focus was an issue yesterday -- I quilted 2 crib quilts on the long arm and played with stitches ... then when I got home I bound two others -- and washed and dried 'em. rebuilding the baby quilt stash ... more binding on projects tonight and maybe, just maybe a new project.
stay safe (and dry)
Diva
since it seems to rain 24/7 ... and focus was an issue yesterday -- I quilted 2 crib quilts on the long arm and played with stitches ... then when I got home I bound two others -- and washed and dried 'em. rebuilding the baby quilt stash ... more binding on projects tonight and maybe, just maybe a new project.
stay safe (and dry)
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment