lilacs ... our Miss Kim lilacs are currently blooming.
Still in the big City getting educated ... we are next to the airport where the jets take off every 15 minutes and rattle the windows and shake the floors ...
I was a good Diva last night and planted 100 hills of watermelons, yep, this is more than last year ... but almost a month later than last year. Time will tell -- remember I retired.
I would have planted squash but down in the hole it was still to wet -- more rain forecasted for late afternoon and early evening -- might have to "mud" them in if it keeps rain. Only 25 or 30 hills, canteloupe and pumpkins are next. Felt good to get my hands dirty.
I saved an entire long row for zinnas and sunflowers. Pretty's are always a good thing.
M

1 comment:
So pretty!
Post a Comment