yes, peeps, welcome to life on a peninsula ... one way in and one way out. A couple of days and it will crest and recede (keep hoping) ...
I have pictures but no cord to get them from camera to desktop. Will walk down and take some more as time passes.
Search for Jon Smithers on YouTube -- he's got some fine videos from his drone. It's not really a drone, but a remote controlled helicopter with the dang fancy camera attached. Expensive toy.
I sewed more yesterday ... and read. Never did get a nap.
Stay dry and safe.
M
I have pictures but no cord to get them from camera to desktop. Will walk down and take some more as time passes.
Search for Jon Smithers on YouTube -- he's got some fine videos from his drone. It's not really a drone, but a remote controlled helicopter with the dang fancy camera attached. Expensive toy.
I sewed more yesterday ... and read. Never did get a nap.
Stay dry and safe.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment