jake and jean and a load of yard garbage -- that dog loves to ride ...
the patch from sw to ne ... planted around their burning/bush pile (even left a road into it)
and looking sw from ne (opposite the previous pix) ... needs to grow and the barn needs paint ....
Sunday night at the long arm ... back loaded and ready to sew ...
and the quilt - not sure if I like it ... I really didn't think about what I was sewing just cut strips from my stash -- sewed 'em up and added the outside borders to widen ... should audition fabric selection and placement before sewing ... I probably would have skipped the bright pink print ... and moved the light pink to a different location ... and then again -- as long as it get's used it really doesn't matter!
bring on Wednesday .. so ready for a full day at the office ...
1 comment:
I think your quilt looks fab!
Post a Comment