yes, it is the opening of deer hunting in Minnesota and those of us who do not hunt ... CRAFT, SHOP, EAT, DRINK and be MERRY!
I couldn't decide which image is the best description of the Stamping Divas and I ... We are heading to Arlington MN -- for 15 hours of scrapbooking. No, no sewing machines at this event ... I hope to be constructing Christmas cards and finishing up some basic scrapbooking projects ...
Basic is the key phrase -- I chose 15 - 20 favorite pictures and scrapbook them. I also have a couple of books of my quilts .. and special vacations. Basic --- translation = pictures on pretty paper .....
My large tub is packed, my tote bag has the basic necessities (electronics) -- and a small cooler of ice and milk for iced coffee ... priorities.
Happy Deer Hunting ... be smart and be safe.
Marie
I couldn't decide which image is the best description of the Stamping Divas and I ... We are heading to Arlington MN -- for 15 hours of scrapbooking. No, no sewing machines at this event ... I hope to be constructing Christmas cards and finishing up some basic scrapbooking projects ...
Basic is the key phrase -- I chose 15 - 20 favorite pictures and scrapbook them. I also have a couple of books of my quilts .. and special vacations. Basic --- translation = pictures on pretty paper .....
My large tub is packed, my tote bag has the basic necessities (electronics) -- and a small cooler of ice and milk for iced coffee ... priorities.
Happy Deer Hunting ... be smart and be safe.
Marie


1 comment:
Happy Crafting! Please come back and show us pictures of your work.
Post a Comment