seems like we cook the feast - devour it, wash dishes, eat more and ...
today was pretty calm -- the cooking was organized, the devouring, well, we ate, the dishes were minimal .... desert was good.
I've had time for laundry and the sewing machine. It is time to attack the endless wip / idea pile. During the cleaning binge, I found fabrics stacked together with patterns and sketches. I attempted to organize them and pulled out a drawer and went to work this afternoon.
Now it is time for more food (/?????) ..... and more dishes.
Happy Thanksgiving ....
today was pretty calm -- the cooking was organized, the devouring, well, we ate, the dishes were minimal .... desert was good.
I've had time for laundry and the sewing machine. It is time to attack the endless wip / idea pile. During the cleaning binge, I found fabrics stacked together with patterns and sketches. I attempted to organize them and pulled out a drawer and went to work this afternoon.
Now it is time for more food (/?????) ..... and more dishes.
Happy Thanksgiving ....
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Diva. One of the se years Im going to experience a real Thanksgiving -its one of my life goals !
Post a Comment