I've done pretty well in the illness department in 2014 -- well, last night, this morning ... now ... that streak came to a halt.
The chills, the low grade fever, the body aches, the sore throat and the dripping nose. And the lack of concentration.
So, this evening I'm going to bond with a new box of tissue, the tv remote, my favorite quilt and a couple of Advil. I've probably exceeded the Advil quota for the day ... so two more will just get numb me even more.
Dang --- I really wanted to sew! There's always tomorrow!
The chills, the low grade fever, the body aches, the sore throat and the dripping nose. And the lack of concentration.
So, this evening I'm going to bond with a new box of tissue, the tv remote, my favorite quilt and a couple of Advil. I've probably exceeded the Advil quota for the day ... so two more will just get numb me even more.
Dang --- I really wanted to sew! There's always tomorrow!
1 comment:
Take care and take it easy . Pushing yourself is a way to ensure that the lurgy lurks for far longer than it should....
Post a Comment