on another blog I read how one crazy woman embraces November -- it's the month before the happy season ... it's the end of the year and getting ready to roll into the new year ...
hooey pooey --- i hate sitting at my desk and seeing the street lights come to life at 4:40pm. yikes it's dark ... but I'm trying ...
i have the crud or some version of the crud. 'tis better to have it in November than February has been my mantra of the day ... I was out at THE drainage ditch project last Friday and got a chill -- ditto for Saturday and Sunday ... and so begins the dripping nose, the chills, the achyness, the fever .... yes, Mrs. H -- I got it ...
i'm still at the office -- however my freshly detailed truck just arrived -- time to go home and get in a nap before bed!
hooey pooey --- i hate sitting at my desk and seeing the street lights come to life at 4:40pm. yikes it's dark ... but I'm trying ...
i have the crud or some version of the crud. 'tis better to have it in November than February has been my mantra of the day ... I was out at THE drainage ditch project last Friday and got a chill -- ditto for Saturday and Sunday ... and so begins the dripping nose, the chills, the achyness, the fever .... yes, Mrs. H -- I got it ...
i'm still at the office -- however my freshly detailed truck just arrived -- time to go home and get in a nap before bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment