Tuesday, November 28, 2017

what a crappy day ...



the only solution to making a horrid day tolerable.  

yes, I use my own mug rugs!


so -- the queasy's continued most of the day -- after lunch I was light headed, dizzy and had balance issues -- and hot ... once I lost the long underwear, skirt, boots and sweater -- I cooled off ... the ears are still ringing ... so back on the allergy pills.

meeting, meeting, meeting, client meeting, meeting.  it was one of those days.
tomorrow is client meeting, meeting, meeting, client meeting, meeting -- 
I haven't looked at Thursday ...


then I had a candle moment -- as in, "wasn't there a candle burning in the bathroom" moment so I drove back to the office -- and well, there was no candle burning in the bathroom.  wth.  letters are not swearing.



my Christmas card order arrived from Vistaprint ... below is the picture :)






No comments: