Sunday, November 5, 2017

weekend fun and games



I started a new quilting project while attending a quilting/scrapbooking retreat on Saturday ... it uses two layer cakes and a cake mix booklet -- ... I'll be ripping off papers in my sleep .... long way to go ...



the other three in my tribe -- they were working on cards from a couple of Wednesday's ago .. we were literally in the back corner of the room -- it was quiet back there .... and kind of dark.  I was thankful I took my Ott light with me.  It was after 8:00 before we opened the cookie bag and I don't think anyone attacked the m & m bag.   Love my little travel iron -- it's great for small work spaces.  After I got bored tired of the paper piecing gig I pieced a 1 1/2 honey bun roll into a top.

I started the day with my 2017 scrapbook pages -- all stuck down and ready to insert into plastic sleeves.  I planned and prepped and really didn't waste a lot of time .. I did shop the vendors ... cool stuff.

We were home by 10:00 and by 10:15 I had my stuff carried into the house ... 

No comments: