Thursday, November 2, 2017

I don't

wanna work ....

I have a really really bad case of the I don't wanna work .... really bad.


Yesterday was a County Gig in Nicollet ... lovely drive in the darkness ... cold breeze blowing off of the lake, marsh, prairie pothole, swamp.  Back to the office and the end of month - beginning of a new month stuff --

Home to a couple of piles of laundry -- and I sewed while laundry -- pieced 9 turning twenty blocks for a mid-sized table topper ... tonight will put the blocks together and finish packing for Saturday ...

Saturday is our crafting day in the metropolis known as Arlington Minnesota -- I have 2017 scrapbook pages to assemble (as in glue the pictures to pretty paper) .. and a couple of sewing projects ... my Block magazine arrived and it has a couple of possibilities in it ...

okay back to work -- webinar this afternoon, followed by a County gig and a HAIRCUT ....


M

No comments: