Monday, December 11, 2017

i'm legal ...

life in a world of regulations can be time consuming ....

it was my peer review year ...
 so -- f/s and background documents were forwarded to my reviewer in late July
 mid September heard back from her and she submitted her documents to the RAB .... (report acceptance body)
 early December I heard back from RAB ... and forwarded docs on to the State Board of Accy
 quickly heard back from them -- life is good for 3 more years

today was update/upload continuing education doc's to State Board ...
   ( minimum of 20 hours per year and 120 hours per 3 year cycle -- I average 40 a year)
and renew licenses

and of course --- it all costs $$$   like $2,000... between the peer reviewer, the RAB and the license renewals ..

but I'm DONE ---

annual license renewals
peer review is every 3 years ...


just breathe ... it's good to be legal ...


No comments: