Sunday, July 22, 2018

4.5 days of spinning

actually I had a speech with myself on Friday afternoon -- enough of this crap.  So I put together a shelf unit for my bedroom -- moved out the old and moved in the new --- with a lot of vacuum time in between ....

Saturday morning I went to the cabin -- drove myself -- all 11 miles ... by myself ... nary a problem ... I sat on the deck and turned this pile into



these potholders -- man are they putzy ... turning and slip stitching shut -- next time I'm going to bind them (and make them square) ... what the heck ... 



There was a nap in there too ... and Saturday night I moved my bed and spent considerable time with the vacuum cleaner (noticing a trend??  it's been on my project list) ... well I slept like crap ... and this morning I felt like crap

so today I laid low ... laundry, dishes, watered the flowers (home and office) and napped ... between the dust and the vertigo ... my head was a mess this morning.  At 1:30 I took drugs and stretched out ... zonked out ...

now it's work projects and a walk. .... I'm not going to let it bother me I'm taking a freaking walk.  Tomorrow is a new day and a new week -- enough -- learning to adapt. 

(and tomorrow I'll be back to whining and feeling sorry for self -- I know the drill) ...


No comments: