oh Target -- how do I love thee -- let me count the ways.
whoa .... one hour and $200 later ....
it's a good thing I only go there once a year ...
... more sheer curtains (and rods)
... new trash cans
... lots of toilet paper and paper towels
... light bulbs
... cheap notebooks (gotta love back to school)
... veggie straws
... Hersey's choc drops for Mom
... gum
... dish soap
... toilet bowl cleaner
... soft scrub
... toothpaste
... q tips
... and more absolutely necessary items that I cannot remember ...
I had a really full cart -- and it filled up the backseat of my truck ....
then I went to office maxx ... -- restraint kicked in and the list was extremely short -- compressed air for the long arm and colored copy paper ....
in addition to my Target expedition there was a spot of sewing (including some long arming) and a bridal shower for Brittany, cousin JD's bride to be .....
this picture showed up on my facebook memory feed this morning ... argh .. more patch memories ...
whoa .... one hour and $200 later ....
it's a good thing I only go there once a year ...
... more sheer curtains (and rods)
... new trash cans
... lots of toilet paper and paper towels
... light bulbs
... cheap notebooks (gotta love back to school)
... veggie straws
... Hersey's choc drops for Mom
... gum
... dish soap
... toilet bowl cleaner
... soft scrub
... toothpaste
... q tips
... and more absolutely necessary items that I cannot remember ...
I had a really full cart -- and it filled up the backseat of my truck ....
then I went to office maxx ... -- restraint kicked in and the list was extremely short -- compressed air for the long arm and colored copy paper ....
in addition to my Target expedition there was a spot of sewing (including some long arming) and a bridal shower for Brittany, cousin JD's bride to be .....
this picture showed up on my facebook memory feed this morning ... argh .. more patch memories ...
No comments:
Post a Comment