1. I've spent a lot of time at the cabin -- non productive time ... well -- call cousin Gayle was on the list -- I did that! I was supposed to be cleaning and sewing while out there -- not napping, cruising and more napping . I laid down on the couch yesterday, set my phone alarm and slept right thru it and the Veteran's Program in the Park. I must have needed the nap.
2. Tonight in 88' weather I've managed to vacuum out my truck and install the new weathertech floor liners -- at least the front ones --need to trim the back to fit -- Nick! Since the vacuum was out --- I sucked out Ruby (trunk too) and Mom's wheels. An hour of outdoor vacuuming -- 88'....
3. I delivered Great Aunt Luz's geneology tub of stuff to Aunt Nancy -- it's her mess now.
4. Laundry -- it's running.
5. Saturday I got fed up with the dehumidifier -- bought a new one -- it's humming along.
6. Most of my client quarterly payroll reports have been completed and taxes paid --
7. Had coffee and treats with a high school classmate -- she lives in Florida -- home visiting her mom for a couple of weeks.
Time for a shower and some a/c. Best be turning it on .. it's still hot and I'm sweating profusely ... must have been the vac job! I might work up the energy to attack the porch .... might.
No comments:
Post a Comment