Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday's on Third

   I'm still at work -- at 5:58pm and not leaving soon ...

   Monday night was 8:30
   Last night was 7:00 ish

   Tonight promises to be 7:00ish ...

   I have an odd County schedule this week and I want to get everything ... and I mean everything this joint has in a "to do" pile -- DONE -- before Friday ...

   I'm not going to get it all done -- but there will be a significant dent in the piles. 


   I did take time to sew last night --- the first batch of potholders got whipped up ... ready for some hand work ... I then proceeded to piece batting scraps together to make more stuffing ... and laid out 10 more potholders -- I got up at first light (literally) and finished quilting them while the washing machine was washing away ....

   I might attempt to load the long arm and actually quilt something larger than a potholder.  ....  skills, peeps, I have skills (and tools)



No comments: