really Mother Nature -- I think you've lost it ... the forecast is for 45 - 50 mph wind gusts later this afternoon .... so -- as I plan plot my day I'm plotting what to do this evening.
I have a quilt ready to long arm -- it's been a while. I pulled fabric for the back and the binding --- I think tonight it is make the back, press it well -- press the top and load the long arm -- seems like a plan .. I have two more that need to have binding -- just need to hop to it.
first on the agenda is a trek to Gaylord -- ditch gig. back to St P for the balance of the board workshop .. and than back to the chaos of third street ....
so it rolls.
I have a quilt ready to long arm -- it's been a while. I pulled fabric for the back and the binding --- I think tonight it is make the back, press it well -- press the top and load the long arm -- seems like a plan .. I have two more that need to have binding -- just need to hop to it.
first on the agenda is a trek to Gaylord -- ditch gig. back to St P for the balance of the board workshop .. and than back to the chaos of third street ....
so it rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment