Friday, May 17, 2019

argh .. too much shopping

  so -- I've done a bit of shopping lately -- I purchased a "surface pro" computer, keyboard and various gizmo's to make my working life easier (better, more enjoyable) .. not sure if I like it yet -- I'm forcing myself to use it.

  today post-haircut .. it was 15 minutes of Best Buy -- replaced my iPad, this will be my 3rd iPad -- I dropped #1 and after spending a bunch to replace the screen -- it stopped working.  #2 -- I've had 3+ years ... fell off my bed 6 weeks ago and the screen is really cracked -- like a huge spider web and hunks of it are missing -- it still works but it's damn hard to read a book on it ... so I purchased #3 today -- a plain one -- all I do on it is surf and read.

 the adventures with directv and Verizon continue.

 argh is all I can say ....


M

etc.   wisdom comes late in life for some of us (me) ... after I dropped iPad #2 I started backing it up to iCloud ... so last night on iPad #3 I was able to restore #2 to #3 ... 30 minutes later it was all moved over and the goofy thing even had my page bookmarked in the current book I was reading ... next up is to make new playlists for the music and move those over ... and 5 loads of laundry (#2 is washing)

cheers!


No comments: