this is how we roll amid the swarms of gnats. large hungry un-relentless gnats. I have welts upon welts ...since I'm a lazy snob -- it's not from mowing, gardening or other outdoor pursuits ... they attack between the car / house, while getting the mail, while watering the unplanted (but purchased plants) .. I gave up on hanging out the wash to dry -- I was freaking attacked.
Mom and I went to the lake yesterday -- to sit indoors and look out the windows. no breeze ... or the breeze was blocked by the cabin. down by the lake it might have been better -- but one would need to get there without being carried off ...
so here's my done list so far ..
1. 3 table runners pieced (one at cabin two at home)
2. backs and batts prepped for said table runners (will quilt at cabin)
3. Saturday night was spent at office 3 1/2 hours of
a. odd shit
b. lots of odd shit
c. Saturday morning was tax returns :)
4. porch has been cleaned and vac'd ...
5. gas and wash for Ruby
6. 4 loads of laundry ... it never ends.
and my to do list ...
1. quilt those table runners
2. wash truck (if car wash is open)
3. plan the week (it's busy)
4. more laundry
5.Menards run ( oh gee)
5.
6. plant tubs / planters at home and office
7. dye my hair orange (:))

No comments:
Post a Comment