ah one of my toys - I've owned this jewel 6 years .. best craigslist find ever! (well, the only craigslist find) ... Tuesday night I tossed on a crib quilt from the "un-quilted" pile and away we went -- It has been 6 months since I used her ... nary a burp, skip or fart -- just motors thru ...
Last night I spent the night squaring up the quilted projects -- 3 table runners, the above mentioned crib quilt, a throw made from a layer cake and the ugly queen from 6 years ago. Bindings were cut ... all are in a tub and ready for the weekend sewing. I'm going to the cabin to sew. I have a table runner out there that needs to be quilted too --
After the squaring, chopping and swearing -- the sewing space and basement needed cleaning (what else) so an hour with the vac was in order -- tonight I'm going to make a back and load the long arm with another layer cake throw.
At least the gnats are good for something -- keeping me indoors and getting the UFO pile managed. I even managed to mend a pair of leggings that had a seam let go (they came out of the package that way) ..
Tuesday night's crib quilt -- not sure what I was thinking ... it's a lot of white for a baby ... I've got a home for it ....

No comments:
Post a Comment