Thursday, June 27, 2019

thoughts


the monkeys that haunt me are still out there ruffling the feathers .... it's just been crazy peeps. -- spent another hour in a webinar this morning regarding the changes to all of our Minnesota Returns ... damn ... it just keeps getting worser and worser

elder #1 had his second cataract removed yesterday morning -- side affects again with this one ... although he was sleeping when I went home to check on them this noon --- they weren't answering the phone so I drove out there ... elder #2 hasn't mastered the call waiting feature of our phones ...

I did take a walk on Tuesday night -- it was mind clearing -- 35 pillow cases cut out and ready to mass produce -- maybe more this evening (and another walk) ... my ethics self study gig is done -- ready for the final exam :)

3 more boxes of stuff hauled up from the office basement and shredded .... more trash too ....


I spied the quilt below on WasteBook -- looked at it a couple of times and inspiration hit ... maybe tomorrow night -- the Diva's are getting together ... I'm dreaming of large solid 4 patch blocks ... I purchased a book on Amish Quilts -- lots of ideas ..

back to basics ... and skill building are okay



No comments: