Saturday, December 14, 2019

30 days of chaos (pix heavy)


the board of projects .... this is the beginning 
it has slimmed down a bit 
most of the orange and left side greens are gone



my work space at Green Lake
tissue, eggnog, iced coffee, sanitizer and glasses 
all the necessary things


green lake is gorgeous


the view from my office chair ... 


I'm part of a nine month leadership program thru the Blandin Foundation
meeting some cool people and learning new traditions and cultures
appreciating differences


the migration of the data ... new server, a new workstation, new hard drives in the old computers and upgrades to Windows 10 on everything  .... earlier there was a new copier/fax 


 and since the office got new computers I thought a new one for home would be good too -- and a new "lamp"... moving my home office to the basement has been a project in the making
there is still a piano in my way .
I also purchased a stand up desk for down there


 my ATV is in town -- and yesterday I plowed snow with 'er
cool tools make a nasty job go faster


see I did it ...


embracing the darkness by enjoying the sunsets

 

legal for another year ...

no wonder I'm pooped out

No comments: