I made it through Monday --- some weeks that is truly an accomplishment.
Computers up and running -- I think the only thing missing is our email address books -- texted the dude and his replace -- easy fix. I haven't seen him but --- "easy fix." Tonight is moving old tax data over to a workstation to begin the selective yearly purge -- and have access if we might need it ....
Found some Christmas lights in my cleaning --- the computer migrates data -- I clean corners .. I have many corners to clean. The End.
Computers up and running -- I think the only thing missing is our email address books -- texted the dude and his replace -- easy fix. I haven't seen him but --- "easy fix." Tonight is moving old tax data over to a workstation to begin the selective yearly purge -- and have access if we might need it ....
Found some Christmas lights in my cleaning --- the computer migrates data -- I clean corners .. I have many corners to clean. The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment