Tuesday, December 17, 2019

62,300

digital pictures on my home computer ...

So, Sunday night I was copying my digital pictures over to an external hard drive with the intent to move them to my new home office computer --

62,300 images -- what the hell ..... I bet I deleted another 62,300 over the years ... the library goes all the way back to 2007 and my first digital camera  ---

I bet 61,900 of them are flowers, birds, deer, the patch, and quilts  (insert grin) ... less than 10 of them are me (larger grin) ...



when I get home I'll add the first pix I took ....


July 24, 2004

now that ought to make me feel old  






62,300 pictures of flowers, cats, birds and deer


our second year at the market 2004


they day George Bush rolled thru town at 65 mph
it was kind of a big deal


people too!





No comments: