so Mr. Lance is doing his thing and building something on our computer network -- more stuff I really don't want to know about ...so I googled "watermelon diva" ... just to see what pops up -- well a lot of my blog pictures -- and there is the other Diva who peddles "other assets" ... don't go there ..
but I found this .. Frida Kahlow painting ... how could I not know about this .... will be doing a bit more research tonight
so computer update
(check) new server is up and running -- data migrated (selected data)
(check) workstations all have Windows 10 and solid state hard drives
(check) workstations are all talking to server and exchanging data
(check) scanners/printers work at all workstations
(check) new server is currently backing up
yet to do
(to do yet) migrate 2010-2014 tax client data to workstation
(to do yet) remove old server -- move new to that closet
clean it first
(to do yet) locate new computer to file room and build it out
links, specialty software etc ... (nothing big)
we're getting there ... I managed to clean out a couple of problem spots and filed the curbies -- trash is good -- shred box is filing up also

No comments:
Post a Comment