Wednesday, May 19, 2021

05/19/21 the end of the party

the end of the work party .. or the downhill slide of the work party ...
Monday was weird ...
I had a lot of County gigs ... Union, P/Z and by the time I got home it was 10:15pm ...

yesterday was weirder -- the phone really didn't ring a lot and no one was walking in 
I took down the tables in the front room and am about to pull in the drop box although I might leave it out there for after hours 

I mowed the lawn -- the dang lawnmower started on the first pull -- I must have the touch ... the weeds are out of control ... at least between me and the bar

I went to bed at 8:30 last night .. slept well until midnight - should have known -- I didn't know what to do with myself so I went to bed





I managed to lose my fitbit ... but last night the roomba found it ... on the floor of my office -- after I spent 30 minutes shopping for a new one ... the roomba also knocked over a business card holder and managed to spread business cards thru out the front room ... at least it wasn't cat / dog or baby poop ... 


Sunday afternoon we had a boat cruise -- the first of the year .. this apple tree is over on the north side/bay of the lake it was simply stunning up close .. my phone shot doesn't do it justice ... 



 

No comments: