Thursday, May 20, 2021

05/20/21 challenges

   my 4 (maybe 5) year old iPhone was dying.  it wouldn't hold a charge for 6 hours ( with no use ) ... it was well beyond wore out .. so today I went to the local "authorized verizon re-seller" ... and 100 minutes later walked out with a new phone ... things i learned

1.  it had to be financed or the warranty was voided
2.  the kid still tried to sell me a service contract for $20 a month ..??? seriously
3.  oh by the way "you have a $300 credit as a repeat customer"  wth ... 
4.  at least he didn't try and upsell me on a fancier model.
   

in the end I have a newer but not newest model .. it's the same physical size as the old one  .. and ... the otter box cover is black -- after 8 years of camo ...I finally have solid colored over .. 


me and my homework are doing laundry, surfing the internet and ... ordering pizza crust mix on Amazon -- neither hyvee or gyp foods carries the brand #2 likes.  pizza crust mix..Amazon .. what the hell.



No comments: