Friday, April 15, 2022

oh ya


the boys and I ( or the men and I) ... presenting the "traveling trophy" for efficiency and innovation at Tuesday's Board Meeting -- public works and facilities maintenance teamed up for a project ... 

the trophy is slightly smaller than the "stanley cup" but just as coveted -- it's a fun way to celebrate good projects ... government generally doesn't think like the private sector ( " net income" ) so ...

Things to note in this pix.

1.  the professional politicians pose like politicians
2.  jack is very good about mask wearing ( I just avoid people) 
3.  I'm really tired and it shows ... 
(and there is the matter of my raggy blue sweater -- it hangs in a closet at the office -- to a) take off the chill when needed and b) cover up the clothes to avoid having breakfast, lunch or snacks land on clean clothes .. eeks .. stains ya know.

we're a raggy bunch lately -- need to work on better dressing, today was jogger pants and a sweatshirt .. sneakers of course

thursday was leggings and a tunic sweatshirt - warm and functional in one easy package -- I've been avoiding the leggings lately -- almost 2 weeks of "pants" ... which translates into old navy distressed jeans .. raggy baggy things that feel good on .. 

i'm rambling - sorry, it's the tired thing
bed is soon ...

toodles


 

No comments: