Saturday, April 23, 2022

where's marie ..


had a County meeting in New Ulm on Friday 
road construction involves a scenic commute 
I had wastebook land stumped ...
intersection of CR 21 and CR12



and this my friends is ditch project # (%#*%)
at 55 mph 

I should have drove in there -- 
I had already exceeded my quotient for drama 

the cancer patient got to skip chemo this week -- it was a rough weekend -- so he had his 2nd booster shot instead -- and after lunch yesterday that started to kick him down -- I hear movement up there this morning ... haven't checked in yet

I stayed in bed until 5:15 -- shout that from the rooftops .. I'm on laundry #2 and MNPR #55 this morning .. time for a shower and the commute to 3rd street -- it will be a couple more weekends yet .. but no help .. just me and the dust --- 


 

No comments: