i didn't work all weekend
it seemed so but
i opened the big doors ( this is my truck parking spot )
and hopped on the atv
went to one of my favorite spots on the farm
it was windy .... and I forgot my cheeter glasses so I had no idea what i was seeing
old age is hell .. especially on the eyes
tomorrow is a new day and I need a project list
1. scan the box of crap on my shelf
2. payroll -- one left to finish for the week
3. appointments
4. 5 more nasty tax returns.
5. more vac'ing
6. f/statements for the bar and the hairdresser
7. 50 more mnpr's
8. get that billing project whipped out
(collecting money is important)
9. wash the truck and the mustang
10 recycling to the bins
11 eat healthier
12 walk (?) weather permitting
No comments:
Post a Comment