08/07/22
what to do when it rains at the happy place
sew and watch netflix at the same time
takes skill
sewing project #1 .. a nice sized throw ..
project # 2 finish the bindings and tidy up the 24 potholders
more on the way
the miracle of rain ..
rained more at the lake than home
all in 12 miles
and our only watermelon ...
we won't be sharing
08/09/22
It is primary election day and I'm nervous as a cat floating on aa raft. Damn, I hate elections.
It was an entertaining day around here yesterday -- I hired someone to wipe out the foliage :) surrounding the chain link fence in the parking lot -- it was pretty dense and well, it's gone. They are coming back today to work on the yard space between me and the bar. It's well worth the money ...
#1 came to supper last night -- with an announcement -- "I now weigh 120 lbs" .. he hasn't weighed that since Christmas -- onward and upward is the phrase. He was pretty tired last night -- sounds like he was on the go most of the day.
Other than get elected -- or get enough votes to move on to the general election -- I'll be killing wasps -- found a couple nests on Jessica's garage door .. large nests. WTH, not sure why such creatures actually exist.
08/10/22 -- I won my primary race
on to November ...
Unofficial Results Tuesday, August 9, 2022
| Nonpartisan | Candidate | Totals | Pct |
|---|---|---|---|
| Marie Dranttel | 743 | 55.91% | |
| Darrell Pettis | 249 | 18.74% | |
| Jennifer Andrashko | 337 | 25.36% |
| Nonpartisan | Candidate | Totals | Pct |
|---|---|---|---|
| Dave Lange | 3,572 | 55.96% | |
| Marc Chadderdon | 1,538 | 24.10% | |
| Chad Honetschlager | 1,273 | 19.94% |
So I spent the night fretting over a primary election, health of the elders, my future and all the other things that seem to be ailing in this world.
By 8:15 the Secretary of State's website was posting results -- and I kept on refreshing my browser and surfing wastebook ..
November -- on to November ....
M





No comments:
Post a Comment