Monday, August 29, 2022

imagination

 imagine this :  I  did not WORK at the office or on office projects all weekend !!!  It has been awhile since that happened -- like years.

Saturday was dedicated to truck shopping -- by the time the elders got moving we had a late start ..by 12:30 .. I had a deal ( no pictures ) ... will be picking it up this morning.  Ruby Red because Ruby Red is my color.  Post truck shopping was take out KFC -- because spending money involves greasy overcooked chicken with fake gravy.

Sunday -- oh, Sunday - lake day ... cleaning and party day.  We celebrated birthdays with a dump meal -- potatoes, sweetcorn, sausage, shrimp, mushrooms and crawdads cooked in one pot and dumped ... it was a process ... Lee used the turkey fryer -- and watched a zillion youtube videos .. I brought raw veggies and crusty french bread ... soaks up the butter .. because a lot of butter was involved ... it was messy .. 

More turtles at the cabin, well two... one on shore and one up on top.  The bottle tree made it out there and is "placed" .. more bottles needed ..

I came to work tired this morning.



No comments: