Friday, August 19, 2022

focus ... need to focus

 August 16, 2022

Another crazy week in my world ... I've lost track of time again and it's exhausting

Monday - budget workshop #3, back to Monday office chaos and then Planning/Zoning
Tuesday - Dept Head, Board Workshop and Employee Picnic and back to office
Wednesday - Tri County Trash and doctor appointments -- 
Thursday - clients
Friday - clients

the good thing -- all the payrolls for the week are done, all of the sales tax for July is done, the weird issue pile is dwindling ... and the tax return pile is dwindling 

the challenge was to be done by the 4th of July -- I'm aiming for Labor Day now :)  time will tell -- 

emailed the MFair peeps - haven't heard from them and I thought I should have by now .. haven't heard back yet ...    time will tell --

Tonight is laundry and homework ... maybe an ATV ride or a spot of lawn mowing.



August 18, 2022

The meetings are done -mostly -- not it is "catch up and get shit done" while I was away.  I am feeling a bit swampy and then once I can cross things off the endless list -- feel a tad bit better ... a tad.  Tackling my next nasty project next.  They never seem to go away.  ever. never.

Yesterday was oncology day and immunotherapy -- new oncologist, yet again.  It feels like we need to keep educating our doctors.  He was still asleep when I left -- I had to go back home and retrieve a file..( I forgot to park a spreadsheet on OneDrive) ... and he was up feeding the felines and getting the paper.  Looks tired -- although he said he slept well.  

This journey we've been traveling is certainly full of unknowns.  It is exhausting.  



yes, the pot 'o gold is at 117 S 3rd Street 

pix from Patrick's wastebook page

grateful for the rain




even more grateful for the Kwik Trip in the neighborhood and the touchless carwash .
happyness is a $10 touchless carwash 
Ruby shines this morning


edit:  I washed Ruby ... and by 2:00pm it was raining ... and I forgot the window was down ... seriously peeps, why wasn't I doing this 2 months ago.











No comments: