Wednesday, August 31, 2022

August


I have a love/hate relationship with August -- it should be the laid back, sip beverages in the shade kind of month -- and well, it never seems to be in my world.  I had high hopes 2022 would be different -- alas, wrong again.  I had two days without commitments -- most of the commitments were the normal things in my world -- but I had to "be" somewhere.  

A lot of things got knocked off the endless project list:

1.  only 35ish tax returns to go ... only 35, argh
2.  the parking lot, front flower beds have been de-foliated :)
3.  the side yard is almost de-foliated (sometimes it okay to get out the $ to get things done) 
4.  bought the truck
5.  confirmed the maker fair gig
6.  purged a few things at the office
7.  17 hours of continuing education 
8.  read more than a couple books :)
9.  ate in a restaurant .. seriously, no cooking, no takeout


The September list ... 
1.  get those damn tax returns finished
2.  more lake time
3.  maker fair inventory --
4.  leave town (AMC conference is booked)
5.  more continuing ed
6.  play more.




 

No comments: