Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello September!


I took a drive to check out a ditch project last night, the ditch project.  I'm directionally challenged but I'm standing on the pumps and looking east/south where the ditch drains into Swan Lake -- there is very little water flowing into the ditch system so the lake is backing up here, into the outlet -- the pumps are not running (1 - the water is low and it's not necessary and 2 - the new pumps are not operational yet).


and a quick shot of my Dad on the pump platform looking west where the ditch meets the pump -- the pumps are designed to lift the water up into the outlet ditch on the first pix.  

It was a nice night for a drive .. we also checked out the reconstruct of CR12 -- it doesn't look like this any longer ...


and back home ... he has no patience for pulling to the side of the road and taking sun set pictures ... I should have made him drive and I take pictures on the homebound commute.  

I think he likes my truck -- well, he likes the gadgets that my truck has.






 

No comments: