over thinking every move and moment
I'd like to think the pandemic forced me to look and reflect on things/stuff/moments with a kindler gentler point of view. "Think" is the key statement -- in a way all the challenges lately have changed/clouded/fuzzed up the perspectives.
We are approaching another deadline at the office .. less than 20 tax returns to go and well, clients are getting testy about getting things wrapped up -- I understand their concerns -- I haven't done a very good job of articulating the challenges of 2021 returns and reporting requirements .. and some clients are pretty sketchy with their documents and support. Most are fantastic.
It has been a tough nine months. Our filing season was long -- and has seemed to drag on forever ... I am the County Board Chair this year -- we've had some challenges -- really I can not complain I don't micro manage as chair .. it is a team ... and then there is the C word.
For the most part -- the patient has done very well - other than fatigue the side affects have been very manageable -- the hip issue has sort of been resolved .. but the aches and pains of being 86 with C sometimes gets overwhelming ... at least the caregivers get overwhelmed.
So I need to quit whining about the challenges and live life ... I've done the best I can do ... I do however really need a vacation from all of it ... lake time has been limited due to the chaos, I've only spent 5, maybe 6 nights out there this season -- a lot of days and I've been known to dash out for a couple of hours of r/r ...

No comments:
Post a Comment