I know how this hummer feels
tired and pooped -- need to fuel up for the next journey ...
It's been quite the week ..
Mon - Planning/Zoning
Tues - Dept Heat ( technologies), Board Workshop and Employee Evaluation
Wed - Comp Study Presentation, Budget Moment, GMG/Reda Meeting
Wed - Comp Study Presentation, Budget Moment, GMG/Reda Meeting
Thur - just clients
Fri - BNCHB in New Ulm
and there was the other job too - lots of tax returns got finished, met with clients -- worked on amending payroll reports for ERCredits .. next up is corporate / individual returns for said clients -- popped in a couple brief CE moments -- we can now log - hour long units and I've been picking up some fun ones
extended returns are due in 24 days .. I have 22 to go ... who's counting, been counting since Jan 1st
extended returns are due in 24 days .. I have 22 to go ... who's counting, been counting since Jan 1st
I'm kind of caught up on laundry, housekeeping needs help .. haven't sewed a darn thing ...
but I finished book 1 and 2 .. because reading is a must.
Elder struggled a bit this week .. the fluctuations and change in the weather is not good for anyone .. but we're dealing with it .. because that is life
and he tells me -- we still have two hummingbirds at the feeder regularly ... so my little bird friends, fuel up, rest up and catch the north winds and go to the warmth
the weekend is a spot of homework ( a large spot ) ... hopefully some cabin time ... and damn I need to sew and sew quickly ... I tend to sew weekend mornings --
No comments:
Post a Comment